Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4

I went to see Xmen First Class last night and it more than made up for Xmen: The Last Stand!  I almost gave up hope!  To say the least, my mind was on my gum pain once again.  My mind and my tongue was irritated at the loss of my tooth and my tongue kept rubbing at the area making is sore.  I really tried to leave it alone but couldn't so after the movie I went to WalMart to get a night guard so I could have something to keep me from making it worse. Afterwards went to Denny's for eggs, hash browns and wheat pancakes.  I only ate about half of the food.  It felt good to be able to push myself away from the food.  

Today I had herbal tea for breakfast and a protein drink.  For lunch I had a vegetable soup, 4 wheat crackers with tuna spread on each.  It was hard to eat the crackers on one side but at least I'm feeling better.  Did not take dogs for a walk yet.  Mark took them and forgot it was part of my daily routine... :( 

Back to cleaning the house and getting ready for a shoot later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment