Saturday, June 4, 2011

MY GOAL

 GOAL: A STEAMPUNK CORSET
Have you ever looked in a store window or an online store and saw something you really wanted but just knew there was no way it would look good on you right now? Could you just imagine what it would look like if you put every effort into getting into shape?  I do everyday.  I even have suits I used to wear and loved but keep them in the back of the closet...just in case.

I own this corset (and yes there is a top that goes underneath)  and I really want to wear this to a special event this winter.  I figure if I'm ever going to make that happen, guess I have to start fresh.  This means not only changing my daily schedule but also what I drink, what I eat, and even what I snack on.  Our bodies adjust so I figure the only way you can truly adjust is to suffer through a few days.  I'm not much of a soda drinker but it's worth it to exchanging bottles of green tea or drinking juice every time I do crave soda.  My vice?  I'm lactose intolerant but I love cheese, sour creme, and other dairy foods.  Cold turkey sounds pretty crappy till I think about not needing to take anything and all the stomach pains I wont be having.   So here is to goals and no dairy- may I survive them both!

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to post comment for three days and now I think I have it figured out. I love the recepies and I think what you are doing is amazing. There is much hope that you will inspire others and they will keep you inspired. You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete