Friday, October 7, 2016

I had a rough few years dealing with damage to my home from weather related disasters, family with addictions, a bully, finances and other things.

 I am learning to manage my stress and have not been on here for a while.  I did not want this to be about my low's without having some highs.  I worry so much about my sons that sometimes I forget to take care of myself.

Now that my son is finally home and getting his life back we started working out and eating better.  We started two days ago doing a dance, abs, and cool down work out on DVD set (3).  I'm starting fresh with new recipes and goals.

 I'm 50 and want to lose 50 pounds by June 1st, 2017.  8 months means 6.5 pounds a month.  Sounds easy enough except it's during the major holidays.  If my mom can stop smoking then I can find a way to channel my stress into something positive. I need to get in shape so I can be there for my sons, grand kids, and those who still believe in me.  I want to be the bad ass Nana who lives to be 80+ and living life to the fullest- not the overweight woman who wades in her misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment